Do you have any questions for us?
Always research the company; this is the final question and your chance to leave on a really good impression. Let the company know that you are really interested in them and this position by showing them that you have put time and effort into preparing for the interview. Search the company website; see their values, history and recent achievements. It is also a good idea to look at the twitter, facebook and LinkedIn accounts of the company to learn more about them. If you find any interesting piece of information in the news about them you could ask them to tell you more about this.
Some questions you could also ask;
- Do you provide any training in……?
- Are there any chances for advancement?
- When will you be letting people know the outcome? / When can I expect to hear from you?
- What is the typical career path in this role
- How many people will be in my team / department
- Is there a dress code?
- I am really very interested in working in this position I was wondering if there was anything I could clarify or add regarding my experience, education and skills.
- I can’t think of a question but I’d just like to add that (mention a key achievement you had before and how you would work as hard in this role to prove yourself and benefit the company)
- You could ask a question that you have prepared from information that you have researched
- Do not ask about salary, holidays, lunch hour or bonuses.