34 Divers Street, Naas, Co. Kildare
A Financial Services graduate with a FETAC Level 5 certificate in Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping and Payroll and over 8 years experience as a customer service representative and fraud analyst. An Accurate and analytical individual with the ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent Computer skills including Office packages, Sap, Sage 5.0, Micropay, fluent in German & English is looking for a role in Fraud Analysis.
Sept 2013 –Present Facebook Ireland, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Position Fraud Analyst (Risk management department)
- Reviewing 20 suspect accounts per hour in order to determine whether they were fraudulent or valid,
- Identifying triggers such as duplicate accounts, photos of a picture, fraud trend, to alert fraudulent behaviour in live profiles
- Investigating and analysing user transaction activities to detect fraud issue at front end level before forwarding to respective internal teams,
- Monitoring bad accounts daily and generating black lists.
Jun 2013 – Aug 2013 Cooper and Cooper Financial Services (Assurance Brokerage),
Donnybrook, Dublin 4
Position Administrator and Sales Advisor (Work Experience)
- Answering calls daily regarding queries on life assurance policies
- Cold calling potential customers to negotiate new insurance policies and increasing sales by 10% when advising them about new and better assurance
- Providing information regarding Mortgages, Valuation, Leases and rent
May 2009 – Jun 2013 Useful Transactions Ireland, Corporate and Finance Department,
Finglas, Co. Dublin
Position Financial administrator (Work Experience)
- Handling cash, credit card and ebusiness transactions and Posting information in excel formats imported from Integra and compiled data in the book of final entry.
- Preparing invoices and credit notes
- Lodging payments every 2 days in bank and daily in company after generating allocations
- Reconciling account balances for the work of maintenances and complying with established guidelines.
Jan 2001 – Feb 2009 Juicy Car rental Service, Frankfurt, Germany
Position: Customer Care representative
- Dealing with customer queries regarding car rental and transforming 60% of the calls into sales
- Taking customer bookings and increasing sales by 20% by maintaining customer satisfaction
- Handling Gold Member calls quickly and effectively to maintain high standard booking
Oct 1998 –Nov 2000 My Domain Insurance Company, Frankfurt Germany
Position: General Administrator
- Providing personalised Car, Home, Life and Health insurance,
- Taking customer complaints about queries on accident claims payment, small print on insurance contract and solving them with efficiency and professionalism
- Detailing monthly reports and targets effectively by increasing the sales by 20% comparing with the sales for the same month the years before.
- Reporting and meeting with the manager twice a month in relation to targets and customer satisfaction.
June 1995 –July1998 New Office – Aachen, Germany (Phone, typing and fax centre)
Position: Manager (6 employees)
- Preparing shifts and staff rotation and Setting targets for employees,
- Managing day-to-day tasks by sending invoices to suppliers and receipting same
- Buying products and stock management
- Responding to inquiries regarding payroll procedures
2011 – Date The Successful Women’s Group. Ireland. (30 members)
Position: Financial Secretary
- Organising finances for the meetings including contribution, savings and donations
- Budgeting yearly expenditure and income
2009 – 2010 Frankfurt Women’s Group, Ireland.
- Organising meetings sessions by setting up time tables and plans of each sessions and making sure every member of executive do their task.
- Liaising with other members of the executive for various suggestions on how to improve and promote our organisation
- Representing The Frankfurt women’s group in various intercultural activities and events such as St Patrick day festival
Oct 2013 – Dec 2013 Fas Training Centre Crumlin, Dublin 12
Fetac level 5 Manual & computerised bookkeeping
and Payroll: Distinction
Sage 5.0, Micropay
Sept 2009 – May 2013 NUI Maynooth, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
Courses: Financial Services Level 8 Honour Degree 2.1
Lending, Financial, Risk Management, Management, Derivative theory and
practice, Business Strategy, Business Economy, Global Business Environment,
Insurance and Financial Regulatory Environment
1992 – 1994 Berlin College – Berlin, Germany
Course: Diploma in Computer Science.
June 2000 – Aug 2000 English Course Frankfurt, Germany. (160 Hrs)
July 1999 – Aug 1999 Basic Data entry Training, Frankfurt, Germany. (15 Hrs)
May 1998 – May 1998 Active listening in the Workplace, Frankfurt, Germany. (20 Hrs)
Hobbies and Interests
- Participating actively in Maynooth Badminton Club, playing badminton matches every Saturday and training the junior girls team twice a week.
- Fundraising for MS Ireland, having completed 5 Flora women’s mini marathons on their behalf.
- Swimming- especially open water swimming in Dollymount strand.
References Available upon request