- What would you do in a conflict situation?
- I would remain calm and polite.
- I would try to find out what the problem was.
- I would try to solve it in a friendly and tactful manner.
- If I couldn’t solve it, I would call my manager to sort out the situation.
- Give an example.
I worked as a sales assistant in Pennys. One day a lady came to me when I was working on the till to complain that an item she had bought was faulty, she was quite angry and was raising her voice. I remained calm, listened to her, dealt with her in a very friendly and polite way and apologised for the fault, because of this she calmed down. I then called the supervisor in order to make an exchange for her. She was very happy with how everything was handled.